PROFILE Hi this is andik
I love kiki to bits!

TAG
LINKS
CREDITS for the bg image


|
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 Y
hello(:
OMG!I PASSED SS!:Dso..who cares about geog anymore
and i passed math...barely..and failed amath...again..and did so bloody lousily for chem and bio...im so freaking sad:(i dont want to DROP amath!but im not passing either...
i like banana chocolate doughnut.the melty chocolate and banana flavour..its so yummy.i hope theres a banana chocolate CHEESE cake.then i can have it for my birthday...i love cheese cakes too..all flavours are nice...im so hungry
i feel so bloody unfit and FAT!ive been eating alot and alot of HIGH-IN-FAT food and i dont exercise enough..:(
10 more minutes left!
i want OREO bubble tea.its nice..
see!i'm even thinking of HIGH-IN-FAT food!!!!
i wanna watch Disturbia...
no Harry Potter until after exams...then i can buy the CD, sit at home and watch it 10 times in a row again...like what i did previously for the 3rd CD...then i can read the book(WHICH I'M GOING TO BUY.SOON)and have a Harry Potter holiday.haaha.DANIEL RADCLIFFE IS HOT:D
-loves- an_dik12:46 PM
|